WeldEye Welding Management
WeldEye is a modular based software that is highly configurable to make sure the solution matches the scale, characteristics, and needs of your welding production.
In WeldEye® Welding Management we have gathered our 6 main modules to help you take control of your entire welding project – from planning through to final documentation. In addition, there are several essential functionalities included.
PERSONNEL & QUALIFICATIONS
WeldEye® PQ allows welding fabricators to easily manage welders, NDT operators and other types of personnel, as well as their certificates and qualifications with automated validation and follow up.
- Renewal application tool
- E-mail notifications
- Print tool for building document packages based on user selection
- PDFs with images, stamps, and signatures
- Search tools and various result listings
- Additional pages inside certificates including file upload
- Copy functions to copy data from one certificate to another
- Welding operators
- NDT personnel
- ISO 14732
- ISO 9606-1
- ISO 9606-2
- ISO 9606-3
- ISO 9606-4
- ISO 9606-5
- ASME (WPQ)
- ASME (BPQ)
- ASME (WOPQ)
- ASNZS 2980
- AWS D1.1
- EN 9712
- EN 13585
- NDT Autorization
WeldEye® Welding Procedure is a complete documentation software for your welding procedure information.
WeldEye helps you to save time and ensure compliance when managing your welding procedures.
The WeldEye software gives you full traceability of welding procedures, quick acceptance of procedures, multiple language possibilities and access control on data sharing.
- Full traceability of welding procedures
- Quick acceptance of procedures
- Multiple language possibilities
- Information and content sharing
- Access control on data sharing
- Include additional pages with weld test results, pictures or other relevant documentation
- Intelligent drop-down menus for choosing the relevant procedure (including search and create lists)
- Easy conversion from WPQR to WPS
- Access and revision control
- Preliminary Welding Procedure Specification – pWPS
- Welding Procedure Qualification Record – WPQR
- Welding Procedure Specification – WPS
- Welding Procedure Test – WPT
- Welding Instruction – WI
- Preliminary Brazing procedures – pBPS
- Brazing Procedure approval record – BPAR
WeldEye® Project Administration is where you set up your new projects and define the content and scope according to the relevant standards, customer requirements, resources needed etc.
- Weld project set-up. Set up the production steps you need for your welding project, including steps like engineering, work order production, fit-up, PWHT, inspections before and after PWHT and more.
- Inspection matrix. Set up inspection rules according to standards or customer requirements. The flexible WeldEye inspection matrix in the software allows you to set up inspection rules to any standard or requirement whether this is ISO, ASME, or similar.
- Allocate personnel, and users to the project. Set up their project access and rights (view only, signature rights, revoking rights etc).
- Allocate procedures, materials, consumables etc. to the project.
- Create weld lists in a structured way. Set up your product breakdown structure according to your specific needs and way of working.
- Project View enables you to view and navigate inside the Product Breakdown Structure.
- Easy copy function to duplicate project set-up for similar projects.
- Connect users to projects.
WeldEye® Welding Management lets you create weld lists in a structured and simple way giving you full overview of your projects.
- Flexible project set up to include the production steps you need.
- Flexible weld view set up makes it easy to introduce WeldEye to the organisation, using your existing weld structure.
- Easy and immediate access to relevant weld data with links to drawings, certificates, fillers etc.
- In WeldEye you can choose between signing off welds on a computer screen in your production hall, or directly on a tablet.
- Easy copy and paste functions for faster registration.
- Import/export functions for things like weld lists.
- Lists for reporting cut, prep, fit-up, welding, PWHT, NDT to name a few.
- Status reports on welding, testing and repair, welded status and more.
- Production work orders, where your welders can also report their finished welds, giving you immediate status on your project.
- Inspection work orders, where your inspectors can report their finished inspections, again giving you immediate real time data.
- Custom build document packages according to customer specifications.
WeldEye® Inspections reports includes templates based on requirements in international standards.
- Report heading autofilled in with existing data from your project for easier reporting
- Several signature options
- Access and rights controlled
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Eddy Current
- Positive Material Identification
- Pressure Test
- General (layout used for different inspection methods)
The WeldEye® Document Register module in our WeldEye software makes it possible for you to add documents or references to documents in the database.
It is possible to add any file you want, but in Weld Lists and Weld View there are hyperlinks to these documents as standard.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDED
The WeldEye Welding Management software contains a number of useful functionalities that are not tied to individual modules, but accessible regardless of your chosen configuration. We have listed some of the frequently used functionalities below.
If you are interested in finding out more about either of these or you would like to know about other features within our welding software, please contact us directly, via phone or email or through our LinkedIn page.
Report weld production and quality inspection in real time where the process is located, by running the WeldEye software on a tablet.
No more traipsing around the welding production halls gathering already existing information. Let the welder or inspector report directly into WeldEye using their tablet.
Another administrative step avoided, time and money saved! Read more in our Welder’s WeldEye article.
The WeldEye® print tool function lets you choose the relevant documentation to print by a click of a button.
Create work packages and include your choice of documents like drawings, WPS’s Material or filler certificates.
Or send all the necessary documents for your final documentation package to your customer within seconds.
Flexible and easy to use.
The WeldEye® import/export function allows you to import or export entire weld lists, personnel data and more.
It saves you time and ensures correct data is entered.
The WeldEye Welding management software can import Excel or CSV files.
The WeldEye® equipment register function lets you keep a register of your welding and testing equipment in WeldEye, for more efficient reporting.
- Full status of your equipment with information about supplier, serial and model no, calibration dates and warranty expiry dates.
- Add purchase dates and price to keep track of your investment.
- Search, filtering and auto-fill functions.
- Upload related documents.
- Use the search screen to find expiring equipment or upcoming calibration dates.
- Select equipment in your NDT report and WeldEye will autofill related data such as name of equipment, serial no, calibration date, batch no, etc, providing you have registered this of course.
The WeldEye® system administration function allows you to set up users, roles, access control and company preferences.
This gives you better control and overview, allows for standardisation, and helps avoid costly mistakes.
Set up user roles with specific access and rights, such as NDT PT inspector, Welding foreman, Certifications manager, Welding engineer, etc.
- Manage individual users with name, email, password, stamp and access
- Access might be read only, right to sign, edit, delete and more
- Sign access can be access to sign as operator, inspector, client, etc.
- Connect users to roles (one or more)
- Set up Company preferences such as address, units, defaults and automatic notifications
- Check logged in users
- List of running jobs (for instance print jobs)
- Usage statistics
The WeldEye® dashboard lets you set up your personal dashboard with the information you require.
- Certificates – active, expired, up for renewal and more
- Welding rejection rate
- Defect rates by inspection method
- Number of welds welded per welder
- Defect rate per welder per inspection method.
Additional modules and add-ons
Weldindustry offer a range of additional modules to our standard WeldEye Welding Management software.